Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bad News

So, I've been banking on a job with a medical device company. You see, I was laid off in March from a pharma company and have been interviewing with this company since May. Well, today I got the news that I did not get the job. Stunned, pissed, devastated; these are not the words. I just do not understand. But, I am not a sour grapes kind of guy. I mean, I only spent four months out of my life bending over backwards for these fools - without getting paid!!! Nevertheless, I shall prevail. It was not meant to be, and what is it the French say; C'est la vie. Anyway, I am totally bummed out and feeling the pressure. My three year old told me today somthing funny. She caught me staring off into space tonight and asked me what was wrong. I told her I was sad because I didn't get the job that I had wanted. She then said "That's O.K. Daddy, you can still play with me all day. Every day!" The excitement in her voice made me laugh, and realize there are worse things in life. So please read my blog. I promise I am funny. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment