Saturday, August 28, 2010

Coach Nobucks and The Draft

So, we are now less than one week from the big trip and The Boss woke up today with a fire in her belly.  I guess she felt rejuvenated after her haircut, and the time is now ticking down.  Of course, yesterday, I found out that I will be coaching Miss Giggles' soccer team, which I am very excited about.  The only problem is the draft is next Thursday night.  I love that there is a draft for an under 6 soccer league. However, I have a few questions about this draft, which I will be missing unfortunately due to the C.F.D.W.P.P.E.  What about trades?  Will cash be offered in lieu of a player to be named later?  I'm also wondering if I have to pick my own daughter, or does she come with me by default?  I think we can get someone to help us, and I am just wondering if I will need to confer via cell phone while my team is "on the clock".  Enough of the sports references, I want to get down to business with an update on the vacation readying process progression.  However, it is late and I am tired.  So, I will post tomorrow with some pictures of the girls' new haircuts, and a story or two to go along with them.  Nighty Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment