Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Decisions, Decisions!!!

So, we will be leaving for Florida in nine days and there is a lot to do between now and then.  First, I was busy all morning prepping the house for a showing at 4:30 - mowing, weed-eating, throwing some highly intrusive weeds back into the neighbor's yard etc.  Then we get a call from our realtor, they've canceled for today.  It's just as well, The Boss has been fretting over our current stage in the readying process - outfit planning.  She was ordering some monogrammed shirts the other night and was having some serious trouble deciding on a design.  She asked me if she should order the Minnie Mouse cheetah or zebra print.  Decisions, Decisions!  After a long pause from me, followed by an all too familiar response to her "ears". . ."I don't care", I say, and after several agonizing minutes she makes her decision - and orders one of each.  What a woman.  Vote for your choice to the right (what can I say, I like playing with these new gadgets).












Rapunzel, Rapunzel . .
It is also time to head back to "the city" again.  The girls are getting
their "hair did" and The Boss is really struggling with another decision - cutting some of Miss Giggles' hair.  It is sooooo long and curly and gets very tangled at times.  However every time she complains about Mommy brushing her hair, she always shoots down any ideas of getting it cut - I think she likes all of the compliments she gets.  Nonetheless, The Boss has made another executive decision, and is taking her to the "place where mommy's get their hair cut".  She thinks that's pretty cool.  I'll be very interested to see exactly how much comes off.  I'd put the over-under at about 2" and bet on the under.  One decision she has not struggled with is getting Miss LaLa her first haircut.  This is a no-brainer.  She has begun to look like Sam Sheepdog from Looney Tunes.  Of course, it wouldn't be so bad if she would only leave the bow alone once placed - alas, she's 18 months, what can we expect.  You also may be wondering why they have to go to "the city" to get their hair done.  Well, about a month ago, The Boss got hers done down here.  On her way home she called me, laughing at how bad it was.  When she got home I took pictures to document the baddest of hair days.  It was awesome.  She also told me she would kill me, if I posted one of those pics.  Call me crazy, but I just can't let this one stay on the hard drive.  Check it out.
"What happened to me?"



Yeah right.  I may be crazy, but I'm not stupid!  Anyway, it's off again to the big city for hair and errands.  Let's just hope that my girls don't leave the big city with hair to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment