Saturday, September 11, 2010

What was I thinking?

So, I have no idea what I was thinking.  Attempting to keep up with anything other than my children and my sanity at Disneyworld is an impossible task.  The daily exhaustion was just too much to handle and I was unable to keep up with my blog on a daily basis - plus it cost ten bucks a day.  We had a great time and made it home safely late last night.  Why, the rush you may ask to drive home all in one day.  Well, Miss Giggles had her first soccer game today, and I had my debut as the coach of "The Fury".  So, give me some time - I just woke up from a nice nap with Miss Lala, and I am doing this with a slight "Disney Hangover" while watching football today.  Stay tuned, there is plenty more to come.

P.S. I hope everyone will take a moment to remember the 9/11 victims and their families today.

No comments:

Post a Comment